Per the Pennsylvania Governor’s state directives in regard to Training/Fitness Studios operating
in counties in the yellow or green phase, the following procedures will be implemented to
mitigate health risks in accordance with CDC recommendations:
- Do not schedule or attend a private lesson if your child has symptoms of COVID-19, a
positive test for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last
- A health check will be taken when checking in. This will include a no contact
thermometer reading and few questions regarding how the lesson participant is feeling.
- Clients only are permitted in the gym and cage areas. Parents must wait in the lounge
area or their car. At this time, we ask that no siblings enter the facility only 1 parent per
- All clients will be required to wash hands/hand sanitize upon entering the facility and
immediately after the lesson is over. Coaches are required to wash hands/hand sanitize
before and after every session.
- Any equipment or tools used for drills will be sanitized by the instructor immediately
following the lesson.
- Face masks are not required for clients or instructors. The recommended 36 sq. feet.
- The overall facility will be cleaned and disinfected upon opening and closing each day.
per person will be utilized to promote limited contact.