UPDATE: As of November 19, 2020 masks must be worn at all times in the facility, regardless of distance. This includes private lessons, strength training, and in the waiting area. Masks must be worn throughout the duration of the training session or lesson by both instructors and clients. This is in compliance with the order announced November 17, 2020, by the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Per the Pennsylvania Governor’s state directives in regard to Training/Fitness Studios operating
in counties in the yellow or green phase, the following procedures will be implemented to
mitigate health risks in accordance with CDC recommendations:
- Do not schedule or attend a private lesson if your child has symptoms of COVID-19, a
positive test for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last
- A health check will be taken when checking in. This will include a no contact
thermometer reading and few questions regarding how the lesson participant is feeling.
- Players only are permitted in the cage areas. Parents must wait in the lounge area or their
car. At this time, we ask that no siblings enter the facility only 1 parent per player.
- All players will be required to wash hands/hand sanitize upon entering the facility and
immediately after the lesson is over. Instructors are required to wash hands/hand sanitize
before and after every lesson.
- Players must have their own equipment including bat, helmet and glove in order to
participate in the scheduled lesson. WE WILL NOT provide any equipment.
- Any equipment or tools used for drills will be sanitized by the instructor immediately
following the lesson.
- All baseballs in the buckets will be sprayed with disinfectant at the end of every day.
- The overall facility will be cleaned and disinfected upon opening and closing each day.